Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd., is currently seeking a candidate with a technical background to join our highly experienced team of Technical Engineers.
This position is for the Indian subsidiary of Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd. It is an Oracle Partner Specialized in Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Cloud and Oracle Primavera applications, Oracle Certified Education provider, Oracle Primavera Authorized Reseller, and a Microsoft Partner. We have developed integrated products that extend the Oracle Projects and Oracle Primavera solutions and have executed global implementations of Oracle applications for over 300 firms worldwide.
At Project Partners, we seek true professionals. Our worldwide reputation as The Experts in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management simply requires that all our employees are TOP PERFORMERS. Suppose you are looking to take your career to the next level and want to be associated with a global leader focused on Project Centric organizations. In that case, we are interested in speaking with you today about joining our growing team. Be assured that you will be joining a highly respected and leading company with a significant opportunity to be rewarded for your performance and results.
Project Partners is a strong advocate and practitioner of the virtual office and telecommuting. Our employees live and work worldwide from their home office.
· Requires 5 - 12 years of software application development experience using Oracle Technologies like PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Workflow, Oracle BI Publisher
· Experience building batch process, data conversion and backend API development using PL/SQL and Oracle Projects AMG API.
· Good to have or should be able to quickly learn OA Framework, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
· [Optional] Experience in Oracle EBS functional Projects and Financial modules
· [Optional] Experience of having worked in a client-facing delivery role
· [Optional] Oracle EBS Projects customization development with hands on experience in PL/SQL backend API development.
· [Optional] Experience developing Oracle Fusion SAAS extension using Oracle Fusion PAAS
Salary: Above industry standard.
· Responsible for all project life cycle activities including requirements gathering, analysis, design, software enhancements and/or development, testing and post-implementation support.
· Develops all documentation in support of project lifecycle phases including design documents, test plans, and implementation documentation.
· Analyzes current procedures and practices to gain an understanding of business problems or deficiencies.
· Reviews and analyzes available software, and enhancements to recommend any changes to the current system and to ensure that the most cost effective and efficient applications are being utilized.
· Tests new and revised programs to ensure proper functionality and to ensure output is complete, accurate and in conformance with program specifications and user requirements.
· Integrates systems and/or changes into current business workflows and practices.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization.
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Minimum 3 hours per day overlap (preferably 8.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST)
Work Remotely: Yes, Permanent Remote. Only candidates willing to work from their home office should apply.
Preference will be given to the candidates who can join immediately or maximum of 30 days.