Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd., is currently seeking a candidate with a technical background to join our highly experienced team of Technical Engineers.
This position is for the Indian subsidiary of Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd. It is a long-standing Oracle Partner, specialized in Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle ERP | PPM Cloud and Oracle Primavera applications, Oracle Certified Education provider, Oracle ERP Cloud and Primavera Authorized Reseller, and a Microsoft Partner.
At Project Partners, we seek true professionals. Our worldwide reputation as The Experts in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management simply requires that all our employees are TOP PERFORMERS. Suppose you are looking to take your career to the next level and want to be associated with a global leader focused on Project Centric organizations. In that case, we are interested in speaking with you today about joining our growing team. Be assured that you will be joining a highly respected and leading company with a significant opportunity to be rewarded for your performance and results.
Project Partners is a strong advocate and practitioner of the virtual office and telecommuting.
Our employees live and work worldwide from their home office.
· Requires 5 - 10 years of software application development experience using Java.
· Good to have or should be able to quickly learn PL/SQL, SQL, JSON, XML, WebLogic, Oracle Cloud - JAAS, IDCS, DBAAS.
· [Optional] Experience in Restful services, Web services, Spring Boot
· [Optional] Experience in Oracle EBS functional Projects modules
· [Optional] Experience of having worked in a client-facing delivery role
· Responsible for all project life cycle activities including requirements gathering, analysis, design, software enhancements and/or development, testing and post-implementation support.
· Develops all documentation in support of project lifecycle phases including design documents, test plans, and implementation documentation.
· Analyzes current procedures and practices to gain an understanding of business problems or deficiencies.
· Reviews and analyzes available software, and enhancements to recommend any changes to the current system and to ensure that the most cost effective and efficient applications are being utilized.
· Tests new and revised programs to ensure proper functionality and to ensure output is complete, accurate and in conformance with program specifications and user requirements.
· Integrates systems and/or changes into current business workflows and practices.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Schedule: Minimum 3 hours per day overlap (preferably 8.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST) with US Time zone. Rest 5 hours is employee preference.
Salary: Above industry standard
The position is working from the home office. Only candidates willing to work from their home office in India should apply.
Preference will be given to the candidates who can join immediately or a maximum of 30 days.