Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd., is currently seeking a candidate with a technical background to join our highly experienced team of Technical Engineers.
This position is for the Indian subsidiary of Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd. It is an Oracle Partner Specialized in Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle ERP | PPM Cloud and Oracle Primavera applications, Oracle Certified Education provider, Oracle Primavera Authorized Reseller, and a Microsoft Partner. We have developed integrated products that extend the Oracle Projects and Oracle Primavera solutions and have executed global implementations of Oracle applications for over 300 firms worldwide.
At Project Partners, we seek true professionals. Our worldwide reputation as “The Experts in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management” simply requires that all our employees are TOP PERFORMERS. Suppose you are looking to take your career to the next level and want to be associated with a global leader focused on Project Centric organizations. In that case, we are interested in speaking with you today about joining our growing team. Be assured that you will be joining a highly respected and leading company with a significant opportunity to be rewarded for your performance and results.
Project Partners is a strong advocate and practitioner of the virtual office and telecommuting. Our employees live and work worldwide from their home office.
- Map client requirements against Oracle Fusion Projects Modules like Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Contracts, and Performance Reporting etc. within the time frame
- Working extensively on Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management modules like Oracle Fusion Project Costing, Fusion Project Billing, Fusion Project Performance Reporting, Fusion Project Controls, Fusion Project Contracts, Fusion Project Integration Gateway
- Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
- To develop an understanding of Projects functional flows, configuration, and integration with other financial modules
- Conduct trainings
- Timely Designing module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle Fusion
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
- Prepare quality deliverables on-time
- Requires 5 - 10 years of relevant experience working in Fusion with at least 2 years of experience in the Fusion Project Portfolio Management module
- FBDI, OTBI, BIP, Workflow and OIC Integration Knowledge is mandatory
- Java, PL/SQL knowledge
- Requires experience in using/integrating WebLogic, OWSM, Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Require
The position is working from the home office. Only candidates willing to work from their home office in India should apply.
Preference will be given to the candidates who can join immediately or a maximum of 30 days.