Project Partners LLC is an Oracle Gold Partner, Primavera Value Added Reseller, Oracle Gold Standard Applications partner, and Oracle Certified Education Center. We've developed integrated products that extend the Oracle Projects and Oracle Primavera solutions and have executed global implementations of Oracle applications for over 300 firms around the world.
At Project Partners we seek true professionals. Our worldwide reputation as The Experts in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management simply requires that all our employees are TOP PERFORMERS. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and want to be associated with a global leader focused on Project Centric organizations, then we are interested in speaking with you today about joining our growing team. Be assured that you will be joining a highly respected and leading company with significant opportunity to be rewarded for your performance and results.
Project Partners offers generous and individualized compensation plans which include a strong base salary and variable compensation plan, along with full benefits. Project Partners is a strong advocate and practitioner of the virtual office and telecommuting. Our employees live and work worldwide from their home office.
- Manage the implementation process from concept to program launch
- Review As-Is process and be able to develop and recommend To-Be process based on client requirements and best practices.
- Work with clients to satisfy IT requirements that pertain to solution deployment
- Work with other consultants to document solution requirements, functional and technical specifications
- Manage and execute project deliverables, project charter, risk and issues
- Work effectively with clients to quickly learn their process, culture, and relationships
- 8+ years of Program Management experience in a variety of industries
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Primavera P6
- Experience with Oracle Primavera Contractor, Cost Manager, Risk Manager, Enterprise Reporting Data warehouse
- In-depth understanding of Change Management, Risk Management, andQuality Management
- Experience in Oracle Skire/Unifier
- Experience leading a team of functional/technical consultants
- Strong communication and client management skills required
- PMP and PSP certifications are highly desirable