As an Intermediate Architect, your responsibilities will include preparing and coordinating design development and construction documents. Projects include retail and commercial work which will include both core and shell work. Assignments require Intermediate Architect to take projects from start to permit. Experience in completing construction documents and knowledge of architectural building systems is required.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience using the latest architectural and rendering technologies
• Develop, prepare, and coordinate presentation materials
• Develop and prepare construction documents, plans, and details; execute red-marked revisions
• Developed detailed and accurate architectural construction documents
• Evaluate and integrate engineering systems and implement code, accessibility, and zoning analyses
• Be involved with coordinating contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Ability to produce a complete set of construction documents
• Ability to handle fast-paced projects and deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of NY building codes, standards and building structures
• Basic hand and CAD drafting skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proficiency in 3D Modeling Software
• Rhino proficiency preferred
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator
• Proficiency in Sketchup and Revit is a plus
• Work independently and alongside team to meet project constraints of budget and schedule
• Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program
Please attach your resume and portfolio to this application.
S9 Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.