We are seeking an accounting manager with primarily responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the finance team. Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, detail oriented and hands on professional responsible for:
· Taking the lead for preparing and processing monthly client billing including coordination with project accountant and project managers to ensure accuracy of time reporting and related client billings.
· Reporting daily cash collections, circulating AR reports and interacting with clients and senior management to resolve invoice issues and collections.
· Overseeing the monthly financial close including general ledger account reconciliations and analysis.
· Processing of vendor and employee expense reports and oversight of accounts payable and cash disbursements cycle.
· Reviewing and processing sub-consultant invoices and ensure proper accounting in underlying project accounts.
· Ensure proper accruals are recorded in the monthly financial records.
· Analytical review of the financial results and investigate/follow-up variances as needed.
· Work with the project accountant to monitor project performance & identify issues for follow-up with project team.
· Ongoing coordination with the CFO to improve the system of financial control including firm wide communication of financial policies and process to improve efficiency and understanding of the financial environment primarily time sheet and expense report preparation, project set-up, planning and project maintenance.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in accounting
- A/E/C firm work experience preferred
- 3+ years Deltek Vision 7.3+ required
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
Company offers excellent benefits and a congenial work environment.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.