About the Job
TeachTown, the leading provider of education solutions for students diagnosed with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities, emotional disorders, and speech/language impairments. Our growing team of professionals is seeking a proven, talented, energetic, quota-carrying sales performer. The Account Executive will formulate and execute a sales strategy within assigned territories, drive revenue growth by executing on their sales strategy, and obtain new customers in their assigned space.
You will work as a trusted advisor to deeply understand the unique challenges and goals relating to special education, working with school districts to position the right TeachTown solutions to solve their needs. This is accomplished by scheduling and leading a variety of sales calls including (but not limited to) discovery meetings, product demonstrations, negotiation calls and board presentations. In addition, you will be responsible for building a territory plan, and accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Achieve new business revenue quota by selling new business deals to clients (K-12)
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of accounts
- Develop and successfully execute territory plans by prioritizing accounts, generating new business activity, and cultivating accounts from the ground up
- Create an adequate number of opportunities determined by quota or business need to support revenue targets through prospecting efforts
- Create and thoroughly qualify leads & sales opportunities to a point of being able to strategize, negotiate & close business
- Maintain account records and opportunity forecasting within our internal Salesforce system
- Meet and exceed an annual sales quota
- 2+ years of successful account executive, field sales, business development, or sales development experience
- At least 2+ years of experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM tool
- At least 2+ years of experience in new business development and building, planning and executing a successful territory plan
- A history of consecutively achieving or exceeding sales quota
- Experience with prospecting and cold calling
- Experience utilizing a sales methodology like Solution Selling, Challenger Selling, SPIN Selling, etc. to accurately forecast and deliver results
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills with a demonstrable ability to understand our programs and deliver successful presentations to decision-makers
- Ability to deliver results, work within a “team first” environment with minimal supervision and operate with an entrepreneurial spirit - You are the CEO of your territory.
- Ability to travel 50%+
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
Our mission is to improve the academic, behavioral, and adaptive functioning of students with disabilities. Our mission is to measurably improve the academic, behavioral, and adaptive functioning of students with disabilities
TeachTown offers teachers, parents, and clinicians proven software, curriculum, tools, and strategies that can help them meet educational goals and increase every child’s intellectual and social functioning.