Shattuck Labs, Inc. (www.shattucklabs.com) is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of bi-functional fusion proteins as a new class of biologic medicine for the treatment of patients with cancer and autoimmune disease. Compounds derived from Shattuck’s proprietary Agonist Redirected Checkpoint, ARC®, platform simultaneously inhibit checkpoint molecules and activate costimulatory molecules within a single therapeutic. The company’s lead wholly owned program, SL-172154 (SIRPα-Fc-CD40L), which is designed to block the CD47 immune checkpoint and simultaneously agonize the CD40 pathway, is being evaluated in a Phase 1 trial. A second compound, SL-279252 (PD1-Fc-OX40L), is being evaluated in a Phase 1 trial in collaboration with Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Additionally, the company is advancing a proprietary Gamma Delta T Cell Engager, GADLEN™, platform, which is designed to bridge gamma delta T cells to tumor antigens for the treatment of patients with cancer. Shattuck has offices in both Austin, Texas and Durham, North Carolina.
About the Position
The Lab Manager is responsible for all CMC laboratories and logistics, inventory management, ordering reagents and lab supplies, scheduling equipment use time, keeping an updated list of Test Articles (TA) & reagents in the freezers, assist technical staff with lab experiments.
will work closely with the internal CMC teams at Shattuck. This is a full-time
position based in Research Triangle Park, NC. Shattuck will provide a
competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Manage CMC laboratories
- Manage lab inventories
- Responsible for ordering reagents and lab supplies
- Act as main contact between vendors and Shattuck Labs
- Actively manage lab equipment Preventive Maintenance and Service Contracts
- Assist CMC teams with lab experiment scheduling & equipment availability
- Monitor and track supply needs for upcoming runs at 3rd Party Manufacturers
- Work closely with CMC team members to provide effective solutions to support their needs.
- Facilitate effective communication within internal teams
- Ensure the lab establishes and maintains a calibration program
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of lab experience
- Vendor and inventory management
- Strong communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Sound interpersonal skills, is flexible and adapts to changing situations
- Highly organized, proficient at multi-tasking with great attention to detail
Note to External Recruiters: Our Human Resources department manages all open positions and candidate recruitment. We kindly ask that recruiters not contact employees or hiring managers directly to present candidates or solicit business. Please note that we will consider failure to comply with this request when determining whether to enter into a professional relationship with a recruiting agency. Please also note that submission of unsolicited resumes does not create any obligations for Shattuck Labs, implied or otherwise.