Shattuck Labs, Inc. (www.shattucklabs.com) is developing breakthrough therapies for immunotherapy, which harnesses the human immune system to improve survival for patients battling cancer and inflammatory disease. Shattuck has pioneered the development of dual-sided Fc fusion proteins with the Agonist Redirected Checkpoint (ARC) platform technology. Two compounds from the platform are currently being tested in clinical trials (SL-172154 and SL-279252). In multiple published studies, ARC therapeutics have significantly outperformed traditional antibody-based therapeutics, and we believe that the dual-functionality of the ARC platform positions our product candidates with best-in-class potential as compared to traditional antibody therapeutics. Over 300 product candidates have been generated from the ARC platform and are poised for IND-enabling studies. Shattuck’s R&D and clinical operations are based in Durham, NC, and its corporate offices are in Austin, Texas.
About the Position
The Lab Manager is responsible for all CMC laboratories and logistics, inventory management, ordering reagents and lab supplies, scheduling equipment use time, keeping an updated list of Test Articles (TA) & reagents in the freezers, assist technical staff with lab experiments.
will work closely with the internal CMC teams at Shattuck. This is a full-time
position based in Research Triangle Park, NC. Shattuck will provide a
competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Manage CMC laboratories
- Manage lab inventories
- Responsible for ordering reagents and lab supplies
- Act as main contact between vendors and Shattuck Labs
- Actively manage lab equipment Preventive Maintenance and Service Contracts
- Assist CMC teams with lab experiment scheduling & equipment availability
- Monitor and track supply needs for upcoming runs at 3rd Party Manufacturers
- Work closely with CMC team members to provide effective solutions to support their needs.
- Facilitate effective communication within internal teams
- Ensure the lab establishes and maintains a calibration program
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of lab experience
- Vendor and inventory management
- Strong communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Sound interpersonal skills, is flexible and adapts to changing situations
- Highly organized, proficient at multi-tasking with great attention to detail
Note to External Recruiters: Our Human Resources department manages all open positions and candidate recruitment. We kindly ask that recruiters not contact employees or hiring managers directly to present candidates or solicit business. Please note that we will consider failure to comply with this request when determining whether to enter into a professional relationship with a recruiting agency. Please also note that submission of unsolicited resumes does not create any obligations for Shattuck Labs, implied or otherwise.