Shattuck Labs (www.shattucklabs.com) is developing breakthrough therapies for immunotherapy, which harnesses the human immune system to improve survival for patients battling cancer and inflammatory disease. Shattuck has pioneered the development of dual-sided Fc fusion proteins with the Agonist Redirected Checkpoint (ARC) platform technology. Two compounds from the platform are currently being tested in clinical trials (SL-279252 and SL-172154). In multiple published studies, ARC therapeutics have significantly outperformed traditional antibody-based therapeutics, and we believe that the dual-functionality of the ARC platform positions our product candidates with best-in-class potential as compared to traditional antibody therapeutics. Over 300 product candidates have been generated from the ARC platform and are poised for IND-enabling studies. Shattuck Labs, based in Austin, Texas, is a privately held biotechnology company founded in 2016. The R&D hub for Shattuck Labs is based in Research Triangle Park, NC.
About the Position
Reporting to the VP of Product Development, the IT manager will manage the IT operations at Shattuck in collaboration with a 3rd party IT service provider.
· Manage Shattuck’s IT system, infrastructure and routine maintenance.
· Manage cloud-based email and file storage systems.
· Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
· Diagnose IT system problems and work with the 3rd party service provider to find solutions.
· Understanding and implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
· Train users in existing and new IT systems.
· Analyze and determining cyber security threats and countermeasures.
· Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff.
· Manage industry related software acquisitions and ensuring quality compliance.
· Manage implementation of security measures and processes to facilitate compliance with data privacy laws and other regulations applicable to the company.
· Proven track record as an IT consultant, preferably in a biotech/pharma setting.
· Professional certification/qualification in IT. A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems is a plus.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a 3rd party IT service provider.
· Experience in SAS software management is a plus.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience with GDPR compliance is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Analytical mind-set and creative problem-solving skills.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
Note to External Recruiters: Our Human Resources department manages all open positions and candidate recruitment. We kindly ask that recruiters not contact employees or hiring managers directly to present candidates or solicit business. Please note that we will consider failure to comply with this request when determining whether to enter into a professional relationship with a recruiting agency. Please also note that submission of unsolicited resumes does not create any obligations for Shattuck Labs, implied or otherwise.