About the Position
Reporting to the VP of Product Development, the IT manager will manage the IT operations at Shattuck in collaboration with a 3rd party IT service provider.
· Manage Shattuck’s IT system, infrastructure and routine maintenance.
· Manage cloud-based email and file storage systems.
· Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
· Diagnose IT system problems and work with the 3rd party service provider to find solutions.
· Understanding and implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
· Train users in existing and new IT systems.
· Analyze and determining cyber security threats and countermeasures.
· Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff.
· Manage industry related software acquisitions and ensuring quality compliance.
· Manage implementation of security measures and processes to facilitate compliance with data privacy laws and other regulations applicable to the company.
· Proven track record as an IT consultant, preferably in a biotech/pharma setting.
· Professional certification/qualification in IT. A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems is a plus.
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage a 3rd party IT service provider.
· Experience in SAS software management is a plus.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience with GDPR compliance is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Analytical mind-set and creative problem-solving skills.
· Good time management and organizational skills.