Job Title: Private Client Advisor
Reports To: Head of Private Client Services
At Coinme we believe that by providing easy access to digital currencies we can help level the playing field so that everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity. We are looking for a talented and highly-motivated Private Client Advisor to be the face and voice of Coinme’s over-the-counter division. You will be responsible for developing and serving a book of clients in the purchase and sale of crypto assets and investment products. You will get the opportunity to learn and to have a deep understanding of various cryptocurrencies so you can educate prospective clients.
- Maintain client relationships, including continuing and regular client contact and communications
- Assess, advise, assist, and educate existing and prospective clients in the selection of crypto assets, products
- Execute on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
- Calculate and create markets in a number of different cryptocurrencies
- Identify and capture trading opportunities; execute trades within defined parameters
- Be an ambassador for Coinme and represent the company’s core values and mission
- Work in a team environment to maximize trading revenue for the company
- Continuously seek opportunities and conduct business development in furtherance of the company’s mission
- Active listening
- Strategic prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Time management
- Objection prevention and handling
- Closing techniques
- Post-sale relationship management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES - These are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or Finance
- Established track record of results and success in providing advice and consultation as well as sustaining and expanding client relationship
- Proven success in positioning appropriate solutions and strategies for clients
- Ability to communicate investment strategies in a clear and concise manner so clients can make informed decisions
- Experience in presenting solutions to clients and prospects through face-to-face and phone meetings
- Strong presentation, consultative and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
* Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration
- High-level experience in investment-based sales and relationship management
- Possess an existing network and a list of potential clients and customers
- Strong math and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of current regulatory requirements in cryptocurrency industry
- Understand the inner workings of the global financial market by monitoring developments in the economy, politics, and analyst reports
- A thorough understanding of how the securities and derivatives markets trade
- Strong analytical skills to be able to read market data and consider alternative positions
- Professional demeanor
- Comfortable making cold calls or establishing relationships with prospective clients
- Intermediate knowledge of blockchain/cryptocurrencies and FinTech is preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base pay with stock options and eligibility for an annual bonus
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- ORCA Transportation Card
- Fitness Center with shower & locker
- Paid Time Off
This opportunity is for our headquarters in the heart of downtown Seattle, WA. Working remotely part of the time is an option.
TRAVEL - There may be limited travel, approximately 1 - 3 times per year for business meeting or conferences.
Coinme is a venture-backed blockchain technology company on a mission to provide the world with user-friendly access to digital currencies. In early 2014, Coinme launched the first licensed Bitcoin ATM in the United States and now, through a partnership with Coinstar, supports thousands of Bitcoin kiosks across the U.S. The company’s vertically-integrated network of crypto ATMs, digital wallet, and private-client services provide customers with a trusted and easy-to-use platform for bringing the power of digital currencies into their everyday lives. Coinme also offers a rewards program through its proprietary utility token, UpToken, which is rewarded to ATM customers equal to 1% of their transaction and can be used to get discounted fees.
As an industry leader, Coinme is always looking for big thinkers who like to learn fast and move fast in order to build the infrastructure and human experience for the next era of financial services.
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.