At Coinme we believe that by providing easy access to digital currencies we can help level the playing field so that everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
You will have the exciting opportunity to drive our capacity for triaging and handling operational issues while advising our team on the process of writing code and engineering systems that will make our entire codebase more reliable, testable, and scalable. You will also advance innovative and comprehensive tools and practices to improve deployment and testing. If you want to play an integral role in planning processes with the support of our entire engineering team, then consider working for us.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES - Responsibilities will evolve as we scale the team and operation
- Interact with team members to improve our engineers’ tools, technology stack, and application performance and stability
- Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- AWS (Instances, RDS, Networking, Security, Lambda and so forth)
- Linux (primarily Ubuntu 14.04 and newer)
- Bash/Shell scripting (CLi Tools)
- GitHub (Git in general)
- Participate in an on-call 24x7x365 on-call rotation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base pay and health benefits package
- ORCA Transportation Card
- Fitness Center with shower & locker
- Bi-weekly brunch and a stocked fridge
- Paid Time Off
This opportunity is for full-time positions located at our headquarters in the heart of Seattle, WA. Working remotely part of the time is an option.
TRAVEL - This position does not require travel.
Coinme is a venture-backed blockchain technology company on a mission to provide the world with user-friendly access to digital currencies. In early 2014, Coinme launched the first licensed Bitcoin ATM in the United States and now, through a partnership with Coinstar, supports thousands of Bitcoin kiosks across the U.S. The company’s vertically-integrated network of crypto ATMs, digital wallet, and private-client services provide customers with a trusted and easy-to-use platform for bringing the power of digital currencies into their everyday lives. Coinme also offers a rewards program through its proprietary utility token, UpToken, which is rewarded to ATM customers equal to 1% of their transaction and can be used to get discounted fees.
As an industry leader, Coinme is always looking for big thinkers who like to learn fast and move fast in order to build the infrastructure and human experience for the next era of financial services.
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.