Job Title: Customer Support Agent
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
At Coinme we believe that by providing easy access to digital currencies we can help level the playing field so that everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity. We are looking for a part-time or a full-time candidate who is passionate to provide world-class customer service. This role is designed to delight customers with a seamless and pleasant experience. As such, the ideal candidate needs to not only understand the principles of customer service excellence but also be able to deliver Coinme promise of great customer care at every encounter. The candidate must also be comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES -Responsibilities will evolve as we scale the team and operation
- Answer customer service requests by phone, email, and chat as they come in.
- Identify customer needs by asking probing questions and address them appropriately.
- Build rapport with our customers, as they often return to us.
- Track customer inquiries and measure key customer support metrics.
- Track service requests and provides insights to product teams.
- Monitor trends and report them to the correct teams as necessary.
- Open/Close and delegate tickets.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES - These are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and ability required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1+ years in a call center environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and present complex issues clearly and correctly to both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
- Patient and emotionally mature/intelligent
- Organized and detail oriented
- Maniacal about being responsive
- A positive, team-first attitude
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated customer support excellence
- Passion for people and providing them with delightful customer support experience
- Passion for technology and the opportunity to provide the world with an easy-to-use and secure digital currency
- Metrics-driven and possesses a passion to measure and improve
Preferred Education and Experience
- College Degree
- 3+ years as a customer service professional in a call center environment
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Familiarity with the latest customer support software, such as Freshdesk, Intercom Chat, etc.
- Competitive base pay
- ORCA Transportation Card
- Fitness Center with shower & locker
This opportunity is for part-time and full-time positions located at our headquarters in the heart of Seattle, WA. Working remotely part of the time is an option.
Coinme is a venture-backed blockchain technology company on a mission to provide the world with user-friendly access to digital currencies. In early 2014, Coinme launched the first licensed Bitcoin ATM in the United States and now, through a partnership with Coinstar, supports thousands of Bitcoin kiosks across the U.S. The company’s vertically-integrated network of crypto ATMs, digital wallet, and private-client services provide customers with a trusted and easy-to-use platform for bringing the power of digital currencies into their everyday lives. Coinme also offers a rewards program through its proprietary utility token, UpToken, which can be purchased on Bittrex and Upbit under the ticker "UP”.
As an industry leader, Coinme is always looking for big thinkers who like to learn fast and move fast in order to build the infrastructure and human experience for the next era of financial services.
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.