Inscripta is a gene editing
technology company dedicated to creating the tools needed to revolutionize how
we feed, fuel, and heal humanity. This includes developing a family of CRISPR
enzymes (called MADzymes), bespoke nucleases for researchers and commercial
partners, and a full suite of gene editing tools (software, instruments, and
reagents) that will significantly increase the speed and efficiency of
precision gene editing. Due to rapid
growth Inscripta has an opening for a Software
Requirements and Test Engineer located Boulder, Colorado.
Software Requirements and Test Engineer is a full-time position, to which you would devote substantially all your professional effort. You would be primarily responsible for R&D and lab production activities but may also participate in other corporate matters.
- Software requirements gathering and documentation efforts in support of software development projects
- Quality assurance testing, documentation and assisting end-users in the use of the Company laboratory information management system (LIMS) and other enterprise applications
- Quality assurance testing, documentation and assisting end-users in the use of laboratory automation software to control robotics and peripheral devices in a controlled laboratory environment
- Such other matters as may be determined by yourself and the Company.
We seek an individual with a successful track record who must be comfortable with a start-up environment. The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of work experience in testing Windows-based software applications involving a graphical user interface and complex sets of business requirements and rules
- Experience collecting software requirements from end-users and documenting them for software development team
- Experience in developing good test cases for acceptance, functional and regression testing as well as writing software test plans and test reports
- Experience writing comprehensive bug reports using software bug/feature request tracking systems in a software development team environment
- Demonstrated competency in using PC software including MS Office and email
- Experience with relational database systems and some knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Life Sciences is preferred
If this job sounds like a solid fit, you want to work in high growth company with proven success, and be part of an entrepreneurial organization, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why Inscripta should hire you. Inscripta is headquartered in Boulder, CO with rapidly expanding additional locations in Pleasanton and San Diego California. This position is located in our Boulder location.