Job Description: We are looking for an energetic business development manager to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will be responsible for negotiating sales, costs, deliveries and specifications with buyers and business executives. You will also track the progress of orders. You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will be helping to developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Acting as a point of contact between customers and EdgeEnergy.
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers.
- Gathering market and customer information to determine customer needs.
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections resulting in sales.
- Advising on improvements to our products and services, including forthcoming product development.
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations.
- Maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field in EV Charging Infrastructure Industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
We are a group of individuals that are driven to create a more sustainable and equitable world by delivering solutions that empower communities. Our edge of grid technologies creates opportunities by providing EV charging infrastructure anywhere.
We seek to make owning an electric vehicle an option for anyone, anywhere. Our innovative solutions deliver energy for DC rapid chargers whenever and wherever it's needed to reliably meet the demand for charging at the edge of the grid. We give our customers the freedom to tackle new opportunities without the complexity and cost of upgrading traditional infrastructure.