The Senior Electrical Engineer role will lead the work with advanced battery electrical systems and Battery Management System (BMS) at EdgeEnergy. In this role, you will be responsible for investigating, evaluating, and implementing battery electrical components and systems for a range of EdgeEnergy products.
- Lead the investigation and evaluation of advanced electrical components and architectures for battery systems
- Provide feasibility assessment of new technologies utilizing new technology integration process
- Communicate project progress and peer reviews on a regular basis
- Collaborate with various teams to align on future electrical/electronic needs
- Contribute technical work directly and coordinate the work of other resources (internal and external) to meet project objectives
- Develop project proposals and manage project budgets
- Stay abreast of battery system industry product and architecture trends
- Bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) in an accredited Electrical Engineering curriculum
- Industry experience with electronic component and/or sensor selection and integration
- 5-8 years of relevant engineering experience
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of complex engineering concepts and applications
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well in other units, customers, and suppliers
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Master's degree (or higher) in Engineering from an accredited curriculum
- Experience in Battery Systems and/or Battery Management Systems hardware
- Experience in the development process for new component
- EdgeEnergy is located in Cincinnati, OH
- Remote work is available
Benefits and Perks:
EdgeEnergy offers a full range of benefits for full-time employees provided through TriNet which also includes medical, dental and vision. The company will contribute $1,000 towards the employee's benefits and $500 for a spouse along with 100% of a dental and vision plan for the employee. Full-time employees will be eligible for 7 personal days in addition to a minimum of 2 weeks of paid vacation and company holidays. The company has an equity incentive plan for all full-time employees and remote work for some positions for those located outside the Cincinnati area. For those that drive EV's you would receive charging at the main office.
One Three Energy, Inc. dba EdgeEnergy, Inc.
Who we are: We are a group of individuals that are driven to create a more sustainable and equitable world by delivering solutions that empower communities. Our edge of grid technologies creates opportunities by providing EV charging infrastructure anywhere.
Our Vision: We seek to make owning an electric vehicle an option for anyone, anywhere. Our innovative solutions deliver energy for DC fast chargers whenever and wherever it's needed to reliably meet the demand for charging at the edge of the grid. We give our customers the freedom to tackle new opportunities without the complexity and cost of upgrading traditional infrastructure.
Industry Event at EdgeEnergy HQ