Performs all clerical duties as needed- student housing experience required. In general, the purpose of the Support Specialist Admin is to assist in the administrative side of the support department. The Support Specialist is expected to take a hands-on approach to necessary duties to accomplish objectives as well as to facilitate the successful performance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
DEGREES AND DIPLOMAS
• High School Diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE OR SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
• 3 to 6 months related administrative experience preferred
• Proficient in personal computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other word processing, graphs, spreadsheets, database and Outlook software
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and coordinate workflow
The following are essential job accountabilities:
• System Knowledge- Entrata/Quickbase: knowledge and use of the ACH current leasing and reporting systems.
• Reporting & Support- able to assist with aspects of report development, to include special report requests and support of existing systems, as well as property transitions.
• Forward Thinking- this role requires someone who is analytical and can problem solve quickly.
• Housing Experience- a candidate that has been on site and understands the property level leasing/reporting workflow in conjunction with current ACH systems.
• Training/Communication- this candidate needs to have the ability to mentor others on skills and concepts.
• Organized/Detail Oriented- ability to coordinate and track tasks and schedules of the project management team. Monitor compliance with ACH policy and procedures.
• Takeovers/Due Diligence- assist with assignments as needed. Some travel is required.
• Customer Service – this role requires someone with a focus on providing extraordinary customer service experiences for internal and external clients.