Responsible for entering and processing invoices for approximately 15 real estate properties.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND TRAINING
DEGREES AND DIPLOMAS
• High School Diploma or equivalent
EXPERIENCE OR SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
• 1 to 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
• Proficiency in Excel and property management software a plus
The following are essential job accountabilities:
1. Receives and verifies invoices, requisitions, and expense reports.
2. Verifies that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
3. Enters batches of invoices, processes invoices for payment, and files paid invoices.
4. Responds to inquiries from vendors and company personnel.
5. Performs research to resolve statements, credits, problem invoices, and disputes.
6. Assembles and processes overnight shipments.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
OTHER ASPECTS OF POSITION
1. Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
2. Eye for detail - accuracy is imperative.
3. Excellent oral/written communication skills with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
4. Proficient with MS Word and Excel, be able to meet deadlines, and have a strong work ethic.
5. Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.