The Information Technology Administrator position is responsible for the company's technology infrastructure solutions. Key areas of responsibility include designing, planning, supporting, and managing the technology infrastructure, and executing technology infrastructure projects.
• Sets up, installs, and configures technical infrastructure solutions including servers, network hardware, infrastructure services, application software, and databases.
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues with technical infrastructure.
• Monitors technical infrastructure and proactively maintain, adjust, or upgrade components as necessary.
• Maintains inventory of technical infrastructure components and associated licenses, warranties, and service contracts.
• Designs and plans technical infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of the organization and to be efficient, secure, monitored, and restorable.
• Evaluates and recommends vendor solutions for technology infrastructure. Manage relationships with multiple infrastructure vendors.
• Plans, leads, and executes various technical initiatives as specified by IT management.
• Collaborates with appropriate groups across the organization to execute projects.
• Reports project status and issues to management at regular intervals.
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Educational and experience requirements include:
• Degree in MIS or other technology major or an equivalent amount of training and experience
• Relevant experience managing the technology infrastructure for a company within our industry
• Proven ability to define business needs and select/install appropriate technology solutions
• Broad technology knowledge
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Proven skills to provide good internal customer service
• Proven ability to design, implement and maintain a reliable network with strong data security
• Proven ability to work with a team solve unique business problems with technology
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE