This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Install, configure, test, monitor, repair, and upgrade desktop workstations, laptops, servers, and mobile devices.
• Assist with server configuration, deployment, and maintenance; knowledge of physical, virtual, and cloud environments is helpful.
• Provide appropriate software, hardware, training as necessary. Escalate issues and collaborate with the Asset Management team, as required, to order new or replacement hardware.
• Troubleshoot and perform any necessary research regarding any issues or difficulties being experienced and rectify expeditiously to minimize disruption for users.
• Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on technology hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical supportFoundational understanding of computer hardware and software.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic and complex technical issues.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Eagerness to learn and develop skills.
• Ability to relay moderately complex technical information to non-technical users
• Ability to interact effectively with end users understand and resolve all technology-related issues
Hardware/Software Support to include:
• Switching/Security Appliance/VPN
• Windows Server/VMWare
• AWS/Azure Cloud
• Windows 7/10 Desktop/Laptop
• Office 365/MS Exchange
• Active Directory
• Mac Laptop
• Android/IOS mobile device
• Polycom VOIP
• Remote support tools
• Teleconference solutions
• MS SQL Server
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE