The Marketing Automation Specialist must be technical, analytical and creative — ready to conceptualize and write creative emails, and also consistently test and analyze data driven experiments on our email program. Must be able to create a significant volume of emails on behalf of the brand and play an integral role in supporting internal and external communication, partner programs and customer engagement that will have a sizable impact on revenue growth.
• Build Email Campaigns
• Interdepartmental Collaboration
• Documentation of Processes and Workflow
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, ideally within marketing or a related field.
• Padot certification highly preferred.
• 2+ years experience with email marketing platforms, specifically Pardot, preferably with a financial product/service in a B2B environment with a long customer lifecycle.
• Passionate about crafting compelling copy and messaging. Excellent at creating succinct and grammatically correct email copy.
• Would be comfortable deploying multiple email A/B tests effectively and reporting on performance.
• Can take on a project and run with it independently. Comfortable approaching new tasks and learning on the job.
• Moves quickly without sacrificing quality.
• Ability to quickly and effectively analyze data points to drive effective experimentation and growth with data driven decisions.
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE