Amur Equipment Finance has an immediate opportunity for an energetic and
experienced Retention Account Manager to join our growing Dover, NH team. This
position supports business development and is responsible for origination
growth by soliciting and supporting existing client relationships. We
provide you with the tools and data to drive profitability and your unlimited
- Ability to identify, develop, and retain customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to originate financing opportunities through outbound calling efforts.
- Ability to make numerous sales calls to prospective customers.
- Ability to grow existing customer relationships and co-worker relationships.
- Should be computer literate and skilled in use of contact management software (e.g., Salesforce.com), Microsoft oﬃce products and database management.
- Competitive salary, health insurance, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE