Do you want to work for a growing company where you can make a difference? Do you enjoy a team environment and working for a company who values fun at work? Amur Equipment Finance is looking for a Legal Assistant. The Legal Assistant will assist our attorney and paralegal with all aspects of administrative work. Must be detail-oriented and capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
• Electronic and paper file maintenance
• Maintain Excel spreadsheets for tracking the status of all cases
• Filing and reviewing files referred to Legal Department
• Input and monitor payment dates and court dates on a shared Outlook calendar
• Retrieve files for closing by paralegal
• Detail oriented and well-versed in oral and written communication
• High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• Experience in an office setting is preferred but not required
• Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to compute ratios and percentages.
Amur Equipment Finance is a nationally ranked Top Ten independent equipment ﬁnance company that customizes programs for a wide variety of suppliers and businesses nationwide. Founded in 1996, Amur EF has originated over $1Bn of equipment leases; with a focus on small to medium-ticket transactions, ranging from $10K to $2MM and in terms from 12 to 72 months. Amur EF serves as a reliable capital partner to over 5,000 vendors, independent businesses and manufacturers in a variety of industries across the United States.
Competitive wages, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE