Do you want to work for a growing company where you can make a difference? Do you enjoy a team environment and working for a company who values fun at work? Look no further. Amur Equipment Finance is a 2017 nationally ranked Top Ten independent equipment finance company and a 2018 certified great place to work company that customizes programs for a wide variety of suppliers and businesses nationwide is looking to fill a Credit Analyst position.
Duties include researching and examining credit risks, assessing credit history, and making final credit decisions within individual credit limit and in accordance with company policy, reviewing financial data for credit reports, contacting and verifying references and investigating credit risk in customers. Ability to read and analyze complete financial reports is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years related financial experience preferred
• Excellent analytical, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment
• Proven daily positive attitude and history of working within a strong team environment
• Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office suite as well as customer applications and systems
• Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, accountability, and attention to detail
• Willingness to adjust daily schedule to handle the ups and downs of transactional activity
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization (including direct interaction with our Sales Team)
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Amur Equipment Finance, a 2017 Top Ten Private Independent, as originated over $1Bn of equipment leases; with a focus on small to medium-ticket transactions, ranging from $10K to $2MM and offering terms of 24 to 84 months. AmurEF serves as a reliable capital partner to many active vendor programs and has funded transactions with over 15K vendors across diversified markets in the United States.
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE