• Gather transaction information by coordinating with the Origination and the Credit Underwriting teams.
• Prepare Credit Underwriting Memos, including narrative (concise and on-point), financial spreads and analysis as well as collateral valuation.
• Ensure each transaction complies with AmurEF’s credit policies and procedures.
• Compile due diligence lists and participate in calls or meeting with customers.
• Identify key risks and mitigating factors for each transaction, as well as recommend appropriate credit structures and pricing.
• Review accuracy of collateral searches, valuations and transaction documentation.
• Ensure effective communication among the Origination, Credit Underwriting, Doc & Funding and Syndication teams, as well as any other departments involved in the process, for an effective, timely and accurate transaction underwriting and closing process.
• Minimize turnaround time while thoroughly documenting credit requests.
• Perform special projects as required or requested
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years related underwriting experience preferred
• Recommended time frame of 2+ years in Commercial Credit Underwriting in a banking or equipment finance environment.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively
• Effective business communication, both verbal and written
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE