Dreading the long hours with the upcoming tax season? Ready to work in a private Accounting position while you can make a difference?
Look no further. Amur Equipment Finance is a 2017 nationally ranked Top Ten independent equipment finance company and a 2018 certified great place to work company that customizes programs for a wide variety of suppliers and businesses nationwide is looking to fill a Senior Financial Accountant position.
• Monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts and prepare associated journal entries.
• Assist in completion of monthly financial statements.
• Assist in budgeting and forecasting.
• Prepare and compile information for audits and tax preparation.
• Complete special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
• 2 years relevant work experience is required. Public accounting experience a plus.
• Working knowledge of GAAP.
• Strong Excel skills required and performs proficiently with computer based accounting software and all other Microsoft Office products.
• Demonstrates analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize a multitude of tasks under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a service-oriented attitude.
• Ability to work independently and be highly motivated.
Competitive Wage and Benefit Package. EOE