• Gather transaction information by coordinating with the Origination team.
• Prepare Credit Summaries, including narrative (concise and on-point), financial spreads and analysis as well as collateral valuations as needed.
• Ensure each transaction complies with AmurEF’s credit policies and procedures.
• Identify key transaction risks and mitigating factors and propose appropriate structures and terms.
• Review accuracy of collateral searches, valuations and transaction documentation.
• Ensure effective communication with all other Departments.
• Minimize turnaround time while thoroughly documenting credit requests.
• Interact with AmurEF’s other Divisions, senior management and external counterparties to perform business development projects.
• Recommended time frame of 2+ years in Commercial Credit Underwriting in a banking or equipment finance environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years related underwriting experience preferred.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE