Do you want to work for a growing company where you can make a difference? Amur Equipment Finance is looking for a Senior Credit Analyst. The Senior Credit Analyst will research and examining credit risks, assessing credit history, and making final credit decisions within individual credit limit and in accordance with company policy, reviewing financial data for credit reports, contacting and verifying references and investigating credit risk in customers. Ability to read and analyze complete financial reports is a plus.
• Gather transaction information by coordinating with the Origination team.
• Prepare Credit Summaries, including narrative (concise and on-point), financial spreads and analysis as well as collateral valuations as needed.
• Ensure each transaction complies with AmurEF’s credit policies and procedures.
• Identify key transaction risks and mitigating factors and propose appropriate structures and terms.
• Review accuracy of collateral searches, valuations and transaction documentation.
• Ensure effective communication with all other Departments.
• Minimize turnaround time while thoroughly documenting credit requests.
• Interact with AmurEF’s other Divisions, senior management and external counterparties to perform business development projects.
• Recommended time frame of 2+ years in Commercial Credit Underwriting in a banking or equipment finance environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years related underwriting experience preferred.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Amur Equipment Finance is a nationally ranked 2016 Top Ten independent equipment ﬁnance company that customizes programs for a wide variety of suppliers and businesses nationwide. Founded in 1996, Amur EF has originated over $1Bn of equipment leases; with a focus on small to medium-ticket transactions, ranging from $10K to $2MM and in terms from 12 to 72 months. Amur EF serves as a reliable capital partner to over 5,000 vendors, independent businesses and manufacturers in a variety of industries across the United States.
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE