Are you looking for a great opportunity in the Equipment Finance Industry? Look no further. Amur Equipment Finance is looking for a Senior Account Manager focusing on but not limited to construction, industrial and medical industry. You will help drive our sales expansion in the Minnesota - Twin Cities area focusing on vendor channel and end user origination. Working with our marketing and strategy teams, you will leverage our unique combination of industry expertise, asset knowledge and situation-specific underwriting to help our vendor partners grow their business.
Our sales team partners primarily with equipment vendors and to a lesser degree, direct end-users to develop attractive equipment finance solutions with ticket sizes ranging from $50K to $2MM and explore strategies for long-term success and sustained growth.
As a member of our sales team, you should be highly organized, proactive and comfortable in operating in a dynamic team environment. Your knowledge of relevant industry verticals, asset classes and territories as well as key vendor/manufacturer relationships will be instrumental to our team’s continued growth.
- Prospect and develop new vendor relationships
- Work with existing vendors to leverage existing programs and increase sales volumes
- With support from inside sales and operations teams, drive transactions associated with supporting vendor business
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, market sentiment and competitive landscape and communicate information to group leadership to evaluate sales strategy and long-term planning
- Lead and manage various aspects of sales process – from prospecting to closing – using your relationship-building and solution-based selling skills
- Be an effective and action-driven team player and drive growth with new vendors, manufacturers and end users.
- Proactively explore and uncover industry trends and clients’ needs to help them compete successfully and grow their businesses by offering custom financing programs
- Identify new opportunities, structure and negotiate lease and finance programs, and collaborate with internal groups to ensure sustained growth and account management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of business experience, including 3 years of direct business development or account management experience in financing and leasing
- Demonstrated success in managing entire sales process from prospecting to closing and experience in leveraging existing relationships to achieve sales goals
- Proven ability to identify new vendor financing opportunities, influence decision makers and exceed sales quotas
- Experience in negotiating agreements, interpreting financial and legal forms and presenting transaction considerations to senior management and cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of financing solutions and ability to articulate value points to external and internal teams
- Established credibility with vendor partners and ability to optimize and expand existing relationships in equipment finance community
- Entrepreneurial, forward-thinking mindset and motivation to rapidly build new business
- Strong business acumen, ability to communicate effectively and determination to advocate for Amur Equipment Finance to clients and business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills, bias to action and ability to tackle challenges with creative and timely solutions
- Working familiarity of Salesforce, marketing tools and various go-to-market strategies
- Willingness to attend tradeshows, sales meetings and industry events
Competitive Benefit Package, including;
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Base salary with commission opportunity paid monthly
- Health Insurance (effective upon hire)
- 401K (after 90 days)
- Life Insurance