Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems engineers will be working in a collaborative environment for the development, fielding and sustainment of a new Geospatial exploitation system. This position will primarily be dealing with windows servers and workstations. Will be responsible integrating a wide variety software.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Apply System Engineering across the lifecycle of a service from concept of operations and system requirements definition through design, testing, verification/validation, fielding, and sustainment.
• Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
• Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
• Integrate complex software and functionality between Windows servers, virtualized operating systems, and workstations.
• Drive validation processes to ensure that detailed designs match high-level designs and are traceable to requirements in functional specification.
• Minimum Secret Clearance, TS/SCI preferred
• 8+ years of Windows experience
• 5+ years of systems engineering
• Deep technical and functional knowledge of Windows server 2012, 2016 and Windows 10.
• Security+ required. MCSA, MCSE and other certifications desired.