Will lead the engineering team for the design, and development of the next generation enterprise Geospatial exploitation system, including initial configuration, scaling, fielding and sustainment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Develops technology and process roadmaps for long-term investment planning that prioritizes current operations with the organizations long-term strategic vision.
• Performs advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
• Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to define project objectives, develop detailed delivery plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports.
• Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks
• Apply System Engineering across the lifecycle of a service from concept of operations and system requirements definition through design, testing, verification/validation, fielding, and sustainment.
• Serves as primary liaison with senior clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
• Leads a team of system engineers, security engineers and analysts to ensure that project goals are met.
• Work with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
• Requirements Analysis: Gathers, organizes, and evaluates any information or data needed as input from stakeholders and development team to determine requirements and specifications.
• Minimum Secret Clearance, TS/SCI preferred
• 15 years of progressive systems engineering experience.
• 5 years as a system engineering lead.
• Microsoft Project, Visio and Excel
• Project management experience required
• Security+ Required, PMP, CCNA and other certifications desired
• Familiarity with the geospatial domain and technologies (Google Earth, Google Maps, ArcGIS, WMS, WFS, KML)
• Familiarity with the Video distribution, WAN networks, Crypto, and Databases