UltiSat is seeking NOC Professionals for our Network Operations Center headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Come grow with us and experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment, supporting a wide range of satellite communications products, services, infrastructure incorporating very small aperture terminal (VSAT), airborne ISR/COTOM, teleport and mobile satellite services for mission critical applications.
Learn more about UltiSat by visiting our website at www.ultisat.com.
As a Tier one/two professional, you will be working directly with our customers to solve problems, as well as using our state of the art network management tools to monitor and maintain our secure, mission critical networks.
You will be required to exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate your ability to communicate complicated issues to our customers and summarize findings in trouble tickets and emails. You will be part of a dynamic team and will collaborate closely with your NOC peers as well as other senior tier engineers and management staff.
Successful candidates must have the following background and skills:
• Experience with VSAT equipment to include set up, commissioning and troubleshooting (iDirect, Comtech, Newtec desired)
• IP Networking; basic configuration and troubleshooting of routers and switches
• Familiarization with computer operating systems such as Linux and Windows
• Experience with COTS NMS tools (eg. Solarwinds, HP Openview, PRTG)
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
This position requires working multiple shifts and is compensated accordingly.
Think you have what it takes? Then click on the following link to submit your resume today!
• 2-4 Years in Technical support, IT support or Call Center environment
• Experience with VSAT terminals
• IP Networking concepts and skills
• Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Military experience and training
• Fluency in Spanish or French a plus
• Must have (or are eligible to obtain) US Security Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status