Senior Contracts Administrator
UltiSat, a Speedcast Company, is currently seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator in their Gaithersburg, Maryland headquarters. The Senior Contracts Administrator will report to the Senior Manager of Contracts, to assist in administering the Contracts Management function.
The position Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Cradle-to-grave contracts management, which includes pre-award contract support, post-award administration, modification, renewal, extension, compliance and close out.
• Negotiate terms and conditions on MSAs, MOUs, TAs, NDAs, Subcontracts, and all other contract related matters.
• Review, manage and complete NDAs, TAs, Reps and Certs, and all contract related issues.
• Proactively maintain contract compliance with company policies, Government laws and regulations, consistent with industry best practices.
• Solid understanding and experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) required.
• Evaluate solicitations, advice, and provide interpretation regarding Ts&Cs, contractual rights and obligations, risks and mitigations, Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI), CAS, FAR, DFAR.
• Strong knowledge and experience with various types of pricing contracts (e.g.: Cost Plus, FFP, CPFF, T&M, etc.) and contract vehicles (IDIQ, GSA, BPA, BOA, and etc.)
• Maintain accurate and timely submission of all required Salesforce.com assignments
• Ensure all Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) deliverables and milestones are met in accordance to contractual requirements and Ts&Cs.
• Work closely with Sr. Contracts Manager, Program Managers, Sales, and Finance personnel to ensure adequate funding, renewals are sent to the customer in a timely manner.
• Assist with Government Audits such as GSA Contracts Assist Visits (CAV) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
• Draft contractual actions and related correspondences.
• Maintain contract files.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree plus 5-7 years of relevant contracts and subcontracts management experience within Government Contracting organizations is required.
o Or, if no degree, a minimum of 10 years of relevant contracts and subcontracts management experience for Government Contracting organizations is required.
• Must be knowledgeable with CAS, FAR/DFAR, GSA
• Proven ability to:
o Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
o Maintain a high-level of confidentiality and professionalism
o Think independently and resolve problems using proactive concepts, techniques, standards, and apply general business acumen as it applies to contract management.
o Analyze situations and exercising sound judgment to determine appropriate course of action.
o Meet deadlines and adjust to various workloads
o Multi-task in a team-oriented environment.
o Must be extremely organized
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, display attention to detail, and meet deadlines
• Highly competent in use of Microsoft Excel.
• Must possess and utilize effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and negotiation skills.
• Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Ability to obtain a Secret level security clearance is strongly preferred.
• Active Secret security clearance is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran.