SENSOR SYSTEMS – AERIAL INTELLIGENCE, SURVEILLANCE AND RECONNAISSANCE (SS-AISR)
UltiSat will be a part of a team to provide mission support through employing highly technical professionals responsible for analyzing sensors and the processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) of intelligence products. Also, UltiSat will be establishing PED Aerial Reconnaissance Support Teams (ARST) with dedicated personnel and program management to perform flight operations on a fleet of aircraft in Afghanistan (and other future OCONUS locations).
Job Title: Site Manager / Senior Contractor Representative
Location: Bagram, Afghanistan
· Senior contractor in theatre managing the technical operations of IEW RSC (Intelligence Electronic Warfare Regional Support Center) – Europe. Operations include on-site and off-site locations throughout Germany, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, and the European Theatre.
· Applies institutional knowledge, acquired through years of direct military support, to direct the interfacing, integrating, upgrading, and maintenance of United States proprietary low-density tactical IEW communication, and command and control systems.
· Plans, technically directs, and evaluates projects or major phases of significant ongoing projects, coordinating the efforts of Senior Computer System Specialists, Senior ADP Analysts, Systems Engineers, and Engineering Technicians.
· Writes technical papers on system performance issues, and performs technical research in support of U.S. military IEW systems.
· Prepares technical presentations on complex concepts and systems, then briefs senior government officials to include program managers, project leaders, and USAREUR officials. Implements and coordinates policies and programs covering all areas of Military maintenance and system integration.
· Performs analysis, evaluation, implementation, and tracking of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) IAW military standards and specifications to include configuration of aviation support equipment.
· Supervises fault isolation to resolve complex problems on receivers, transmitters, LAN/WAN networks, routers, modems, computer workstations, COMSEC equipment, and other military data processing equipment.
· Provides formal and informal technical training to U.S. military technicians and operators, both in garrison and in a tactical environment.
· Deploys within 48 hours of notification to support U.S. Forces on all contingency operations and classified missions, including hazardous duty zones throughout Europe and the Theater of Operations. Must be capable of traveling in an extended TDY (Temporary Duty) status with the U.S. Forces.
Security Clearance: Top Secret Clearance
Education, Essential Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field), and three years of related experience, or an Associate Degree with seven years of related experience and/or training; or 12 years of related experience.
· Experience shall include at a minimum two of the following: IP Networking, Information Assurance/Network Security, and Multimedia Services, Product Specific capability (CISCO Router, system and requirement analysis, architecture development, and network protocols.
· Required U.S. Department of Defense Top Secret Clearance/Special Background Investigation.