Aytu BioScience, Inc. is a specialty healthcare company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. We are actively seeking entry level sales professionals to support the launch of another urology specialty product that has the potential to meet a significant unmet need for patients and clinicians. Multiple positions are available throughout the U.S.
Aytu BioScience encourages candidates without pharmaceutical industry experience to apply. Those with durable medical equipment, oxygen, hospice, home health or other door-to-door or business to business sales experience are some of our best sales leaders and can excel in this fast-paced learning environment.
The Sales Representative will report to the Regional Sales Manager in the assigned region. The Sales Representative will be responsible for maximizing sales of Aytu products, building clinical support, and leading local, independent pharmacy contracting to ensure access for Aytu’s products. Each territory is a true specialty territory calling on an exclusive list of urologists, andrologists, top ranking internal medicine/primary care physicians and other specialists engaged in the delivery of urologic medicine.
This full time Sales Representative position includes base salary, incentive compensation paid out monthly, full benefits, paid time off, comprehensive training, monthly car allowance and full expense account privileges.
Do you have what it takes to join the growing team of specialty Sales Reps here at Aytu?
Aytu invests significantly in the development of our employees. Because the skills necessary to be successful at Aytu do not already exist in one place in the market, we build these skills into those providing the right raw materials and mindset to succeed. While intense, the Aytu training and development program, from the initial phases through ongoing development, produces confident and competent sales professionals.
· Achieve monthly prescription sales performance objectives through effective sales presentations to customers, efficient territory management, and through the persuasive use of product knowledge (including knowledge of competitive products and therapies). Maintain and grow all assigned products within geography.
· Build and maintain relationships in all applicable segments of health care process. Identify high value accounts and systematically eliminate those providing little or no value
· Maintain accurate and complete records of pharmaceutical physician sample inventory to remain compliant with all elements of PDMA guidelines
· Establish and cultivate relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
· Effectively manage assigned budget to drive sales throughout sales territory
· Complete all assigned reports and administrative tasks on a timely basis
· Maintain consistent adherence to high standards of professionalism, integrity and performance
· Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly prescription sales goals
· Engage in territory activity at the company designated appropriate level to drive sales results
· Meet administrative expectations
· Bachelor’s Degree required with documented academic success
· Proven track record of sales excellence and exceeding established goals
· Demonstrated selling skills, organization, focus and determination
· Strong clinical acumen and ability to quickly grasp and communicate medical and/or highly technical concepts
· Ability to strategically analyze business
· Strong intrinsic desire for hard work and the ability to work independently
· Experience converting customers from one similar product to another
· Clean driving record/Ability to use personal vehicle for business
· Occasional night and weekend work requirements as necessary
· Ability to lift 25 pounds
Aytu BioScience, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
If you would like to learn more about Aytu, please visit our website at www.aytubio.com