As a Power Platform Consultant, you are considered a Solution Specialist and have in-depth knowledge of Power Platform and its role in Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and more. You are energetic and passionate about the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM and how they can be used to solve complex business problems. You have knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM Apps including Sales & Marketing and third-party ISV solutions relevant to the nonprofit sector.
Join a small, growing team with deep knowledge of nonprofits and technology and help us build a great Microsoft practice that supports mission-driven organizations in a rapidly evolving ecosystem.
This is a remote role for a fully virtual company. Some limited, company-funded travel may be expected in the future.
- Contribute across all phases of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit projects (e.g. Initiate, Implement, Prepare, Operate).
- Leverage technical expertise to design and build solutions for nonprofit clients. You will be required to be hands-on with Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit, Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Liaise effectively between clients, internal team members, and third-party vendors to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Assess client requirements, facilitate client decision making, and recommend appropriate solutions, including leading formal presentations to clients.
- Design and build appropriate solutions, leveraging the Microsoft ecosystem and third-party applications available to nonprofits.
- Analyze, understand and map client data from legacy systems to the Nonprofit Common Data Model and the client’s solution-specific data model.
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
This role requires experience with technology projects and/or CRM management in the nonprofit sector, including:
- Experience building Apps and configuring custom tables, columns, forms and views using Power Platform and Dataverse
- Experience in Configuration and Customization of Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of common nonprofit industry standard business practices
- Familiar with the core Microsoft offerings for Nonprofit, including Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit.
- Previous work at nonprofits or consulting experience working with nonprofit clients
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to work across multiple large, complex, and/or high-priority projects.
- Consistently meet project deadlines, project priorities, and client requirements.
- Proven ability to listen for business requirements and develop system design documents and ERDs
- Conduct end-user training and create clear and effective documentation
- Experience leading workshops to facilitate client teams through timely decision-making.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills independently in project
- Committed to producing high quality results for clients
Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Engaging effectively with all kinds of team members to drive projects forward
- Excellent client and vendor communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
Microsoft Power Platform Certification(s) desired.