*This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States or Canada*
Are you looking to combine your technical and strategic expertise with your passion for nonprofit or higher education organizations? Heller Consulting is a values-drive consulting firm that will support you as you guide organizations through technology projects. Your success in this role requires advanced knowledge of nonprofit or higher education/advancement operations, technology strategy, and Salesforce experience. As a strong candidate, you should be able to demonstrate how your past work with nonprofit organizations or higher education institutions helped develop efficient operational business processes and clear workflow systems, while following industry best practices.
As a Heller Salesforce Consultant, your job will often involve building consensus, working collaboratively with your team members, and clearly delivering complex technical and business process guidance to your clients. Your projects will range from facilitating a full CRM conversion and Salesforce implementation to conducting assessments of operational and/or technical strategies and consulting on business transformations.
This is a remote role for a fully virtual company. Some company-funded travel may be expected.
A Salesforce Consultant at Heller Consulting is a client-facing role and is responsible for maintaining and providing expert-level Salesforce product knowledge.
Typically, people who succeed in this role at Heller do the following:
- Confidently deliver recommendations and facilitate decision making processes
- Analyze current business practices and make recommendations for improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Facilitate requirements gathering, system design, and system configuration
- Facilitate user acceptance testing
- Deliver end-user training
- Develop design and business process documentation
- Conduct system assessments, develop roadmaps and project plans
- Support the migration of client’s CRM data to new system
- Contribute to the refinement of existing Salesforce services
In this role, Heller Consulting requires the following:
- Nonprofit operations or higher education operations/advancement experience
- Strong Salesforce administration or Salesforce implementation experience
- Demonstrated success in designing, implementing, and configuring complex marketing, operations, or fundraising solutions in Salesforce
- Strong time management skills with proven ability to work across multiple large, complex, and/or high priority projects, consistently meeting project deadlines, project priorities, and client requirements
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, conflict management and relationship building skills
- Comfort with and confidence using the full suite of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, Teams, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, App Builder, Designer, or Architect credentials
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Education Cloud certification
- Salesforce Experience Cloud certification
- Other Volunteer, Marketing, Fundraising, or Higher Education technology experience (UCI ascend, V4S, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, digital or online fundraising tools, etc.)
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth.
This is a regular, full-time, salaried ("exempt") position. In a standard work week, 35 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client and any non-billable hours are utilized for staff training or enrichment, client cultivation, and general administrative work. Please note that employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background check.