Our work within the non-profit sector combines technical and strategy expertise with hands-on understanding of non-profit operations. Success in this role requires advanced knowledge of non-profit operations, technology, strategy and experience with Salesforce development and the Salesforce app ecosystem. A strong candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with organizations to develop efficient operational business processes and clear workflow systems, while following industry best practices.
This position requires strong project management and technical skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects at once. Because this work is also client facing, strong written and verbal communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people and non-profits are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success in this position.
- Conduct system assessments to analyze current business practices and make recommendations for improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to elicit business requirements and understand desired donor and constituent experience across systems
- Conduct solution selections and fit assessments for CRM, digital fundraising, marketing automation, event management, e-advocacy, etc. tools
- Assess CRM solutions against client requirements and develop roadmaps and project plans recommending future state architecture
- Develop and document implementation strategy for integrated CRM ecosystem that support cross channel constituent journeys, possibly including marketing automation solutions and digital fundraising and engagement tools
- Confidently deliver recommendations, strategies and plans to clients
- Facilitate consensus and decision-making across stakeholder groups
- Lead Salesforce system design, configuration and custom development according to business requirements
- Stand up marketing automation tools, set up basic emails, forms and landing pages using out-of-the-box templates
- Develop system and process documentation
- Lead the migration of client’s data to Salesforce
- Conduct testing sessions with clients for technical solutions and business processes
- Contribute to the refinement of existing services and development of new service lines at Heller Consulting
- Proficient in all aspects of Salesforce Administration and Configuration
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce for the non-profit sector and familiarity with digital fundraising and marketing automation tools commonly used by non-profits (Luminate Online, Pardot, NetCommunity, Classy, Rallybound, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Non-profit operations experience
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and be flexible and willing to take on new job tasks as they arise
- Experience and aptitude for making strategic level recommendations and guiding visionary decision-making processes for non-profits, which could have significant influence over fiscal/budgetary, vision, personnel or future state CRM ecosystems
- Proficiency with MS applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote and Access
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant, Developer I, Developer II, Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, Certified Integration Architecture Designer, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Pardot Consultant
- Experience with Salesforce integrations using ETL tools such as Jitterbit and Informatica
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth, and support a healthy work life balance.
This is a regular, full-time, management ("exempt") position. In a standard workweek, 35 - 38 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Additional non-billable hours are expected and may include staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administration.
This position requires travel up to 30% of the time.