· Lead technical projects
· Create and deliver custom technical solutions for clients using a subset of the technologies listed above
· Gather client technical and configuration requirements for custom solutions
· Analyze client’s current technical practices and make recommendations for improved effectiveness and efficiency
· Facilitate decision making processes around technical solutions with clients and confidently deliver technical recommendations
· Conduct testing sessions with clients for technical solutions
· Deliver end-user training for technical solutions
· Develop system and process documentation for technical solutions
· Configure Salesforce solutions according to design specifications
· Actively participate in Heller Consulting’s knowledgebase
· Contribute to the refinement of existing services and development of new service lines at Heller Consulting
· General understanding of project management methodologies for technical projects
· Expert knowledge of Salesforce (Classic and LEX)
· Proficient in all aspects of Salesforce Administration and Configuration
· Proficient in Salesforce integrations and ETL tools
· Advanced understanding of relational databases
· Nonprofit operations experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to learn new skills quickly and be flexible and willing to take on new job tasks as they arise
· MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Salesforce Developer I, Developer II, Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, Certified Integration Architecture Designer
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth, and support a healthy work life balance.
This is a regular, full-time, management (“exempt”) position. In a standard workweek, 35 – 38 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Additional non-billable hours are expected and may include staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administration.
This position requires travel up to 40% of the time.
Heller Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.