Position Title: Senior Grants Management Specialist
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (remote for the right candidate)
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 annual salary, DOE
Benefits: Vacation, paid sick leave, paid time off, paid holidays, dental insurance, health insurance (employer pays a portion of the employee’s monthly premium), and professional development. 401K offered after one year with immediate vesting.
We are the largest grant writing and grant consultancy firm in Arizona and a leading national grant writing consultancy firm.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with Senior Grants Specialists and Clients to conduct grants management (pre- and post-award), compliance, preparation of contracts, billing and reimbursement requests, reporting, and more.
- Become quickly proficient in the technology used by the Company to report and track client information, manage projects and workflow, and all communication channels.
- Meet expected standards of excellence, accuracy, and timeliness in all work produced.
- Organize work to assure all required deadlines are met.
- Experience in grant writing, grants management, budgets, contracts, etc.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs, software, and online federal government grants management systems.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of online government grant application portals.
- Must adhere to the NGMA Code of Ethics.
- Ability to communicate and discuss, in writing and verbally, in a clear, concise, well-organized manner.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MSOffice - Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Project Management or related field
- Minimum 2-4 years' grants management experience – no exceptions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Office setting (located at KJA headquarters in Scottsdale, or remote, for the right candidate)
- Minimal noise
- Primarily desk work
- Repetitive motion and eye strain through extensive utilization of computer hardware and software.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should visit kimjoyceandassociates.com/career-opportunities. Only applicants who follow these instructions will be considered. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.