Denver-based Faction® empowers customers by giving them maximum control in an unmatched hybrid & multi-cloud environment that performs like on-prem, scales like public, and connects them like never before. Faction® is a Platinum-level NetApp Service Provider, Premier Partner in the VMware® Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) and an early access partner for VMware Cloud on AWS. Faction® has SOC 1 & 2, HIPAA compliant and PCI capable cloud nodes in 7 geographies across North America, and 2 in EMEA.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for articulating the organization’s unique products and capabilities that deliver value to our customers and partners. This role would be responsible for owning a portfolio of products at Faction Inc.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter. The ideal candidate will have some technical knowledge of virtualization (VMware), public cloud (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud) and storage technologies like SAN and NFS.
The role requires working closely with technical and non-technical resources to articulate complex technology into business value in a highly competitive landscape.
- Responsible for articulating Faction’s unique products, capabilities, and expertise that deliver value to and solve problems for the Cloud Data Services market.
- Positions our capabilities both in terms of business outcomes for the business decision makers and in terms of superior capabilities and expertise for the technical influencers.
- Creates internal positioning documents that will be used to develop external messages focused on key buyers, personas and use cases, and generates external product messaging and positioning.
- Ensures global launch readiness internally and externally for new products, as well as enhancements including full ownership of the go-to-market strategy, plan, and associated deliverables.
- Operates well in an environment of rapid change and is comfortable operating with autonomy.
- Involved throughout the entire life cycle of the product working closely with development teams from product initiation to delivery to eventual product retirement.
- Identifies areas of differentiation for the product/product family and articulate the unique selling proposition to the market while evangelizing and training internal constituents.
- Responsible for sales enablement of our direct sales force as well as our partners, including product training, battle cards, internal collateral and sales aids
- Works closely with corporate marketing to help develop external content for campaigns, including collateral, blogs, press releases, landing pages and web content.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, engineering, or marketing. MBA a plus.
- 5-10 years experience in product marketing, product management, or business development/partner marketing at high-tech companies.
- Demonstrated experience bringing high-tech products to market on a global scale.
- Track record of producing compelling content across the entire sales cycle, from thought leadership to install base marketing.
- Understanding of cloud solutions and ability to develop tailored messaging for both business and technical audiences
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate as a cross-functional leader by coordinating and influencing diverse resources across the company.