1. The position requires working onsite at our Denver
2. The position is an overnight 3rd shift. Four days on then three days off.
Faction is a Denver-based leading managed services provider for VMware Cloud on AWS, including disaster recovery and production deployments, and a provider of attached storage to VMware Cloud on AWS. Faction helps customers migrate to multi-cloud, powered by patented technology that provides low latency, high throughput connections to all the major clouds, including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Faction’s private and multi-cloud platforms give clients the ability to move, access, scale and protect data between clouds, without the fear of cloud lock-in. Faction is recognized as an Advanced AWS Consulting Partner and VMware Premier Cloud Provider.
Faction is looking for an extremely talented “natural nerd” – a hardworking, inquisitive, cloud support sleuth with a passion to solve problems and help customers. Are you a gamer? Love sci-fi? Passionate about all things tech? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for Faction!
Our support center agent assists customer restoring systems and are focused on helping the customer do their job. Attention to detail and patterns are a key component to assisting our customers and fellow Faction employees.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and intelligently, function well in a team environment, and display excellent communication skills.
● Fulfill customer service requests, changes and deliver world-class customer service
● Classify, troubleshoot and remedy reported service issues
● Review and act upon monitoring events and performance trends
● Execute operational processes and provide feedback on enhancements
● Linux or Windows systems experience
● Understanding of data network concepts
● Self-starter with a clear history of excellent communication and time management skills
● World-class customer service skills
● Methodical troubleshooting skills
● High School Diploma
● Bachelor of Science from an accredited university
● One to two years’ experience in a support role, preferably at an IT service provider
● Hands on experience supporting VMware products
● Experience using monitoring and ticketing tool sets
Training and Certification Access:
Additionally Faction offers you the opportunity to achieve numerous certification as you grow professionally. These certifications insure both you and Faction are poised for success in the future. We offer the option to become certified in the following, but not limited to, areas: