Denver based Faction helps organizations overcome the problems of data gravity by enabling a single copy of data to be addressable to any cloud simultaneously - accelerating data insights, increasing speed to market and developer velocity, and reducing the complexity of multi-cloud.
Faction’s purpose is To accelerate customer success by unlocking the power of data. Our company strives to power the business innovation of half the Global 2000 by 2026, by delivering a multi-cloud data services platform.
Successful, growing Cloud Services company has an excellent opportunity for a motivated technical field salesperson. Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) at Faction must have a minimum of 5-years prior history of beating sales quotas selling Cloud services, to medium and enterprise clients, and with/through technology partners. Professionals with a tremendous track record directly selling IT hardware/software to end user clients will be considered too.
We except our RSMs to generate a minimum of $36,000 of net new Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) business every quarter. You must have exceptional hunting drive to generate new business with SMB and Enterprise clients as well as our partner community. You must have a deep understanding of the motivation for SMB and Enterprise customers to migrate from on premise IT to an outsourced solution in the cloud.
Our RSMs are required to research target clients to understand business issues we can solve, and then deliver business value sales presentations that focus on outcomes, not just product pitches. You must also be able to work independently with moderate supervision since you will be a field salesperson building your geographic territory. You must be able to carry a technical conversation with clients around on-prem data center technologies (compute and storage), virtualization (preferably VMware VSP Certified), public and private cloud technologies, as well as backup and DR technologies. The ideal candidate would be able to bridge the gap between technology and business outcomes for both end user enterprise clients and our partners.
· Prospecting for New Business with an established process to qualify opportunities
· Positioning the Faction portfolio of services to and through the Faction channels
· Establishing, culturing and enhancing quantifiable business relationships with new Faction customers
· Develop business outcome proposals for both end user enterprise clients and partners
· Qualifying Leads from all sources for best Faction fit
· Build, maintain and close Faction cloud business
· Exceeding quarterly revenue targets
· Proactively update SFDC and communicate accurate forecast with sales management
· Functioning within a fast-paced start-up environment
· Ability to navigate complex deals with multiple decision makers
· Understanding business outcomes of shifting technology platforms
· Building a pipeline of opportunities focused on end user clients with cloud and multi-cloud business needs
· Requires a long-term investment in time and energy around building pipeline
· Activities are highly visible and paramount to customer satisfaction
· Must responsibly and ethically represent Faction
· Travel requirement of ~50%
· Five plus years in similar sales/business development role
· Three to five references from customers and partners
· $$ Motivated with a desire to win
· Experience selling in a multi-tier channel environment
· Proven history of meeting and exceeding revenue and quota targets
· Posses a deep understanding of cloud, IaaS and virtualization
· Experience with enterprise-caliber CRM (Salesforce.com)
· Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
· MBA from an accredited university
· Specific sales and technology skills related to VMware, EMC, NetApp, Dell, AWS, Azure and other public cloud providers
· VMware VSP certification