The Company - Faction:
Denver-based Faction® empowers customers by giving them
maximum control in an unmatched hybrid & multi-cloud environment that
performs like on-prem, scales like public, and connects them like never before.
Faction® is a Platinum-level NetApp Service Provider, Premier Partner in the
VMware® Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) and an early access partner for VMware
Cloud on AWS. Faction® has SOC 1 & 2, HIPAA compliant and PCI capable cloud
nodes in 7 geographies across North America as well as the UK. Join the Faction revolution!
Channel Sales Operations Analysts at Faction must have a minimum of 3-years prior history of developing and managing processes and partner relationships, enabling partners via a Partner Portal, and ensuring accurate and efficient order processing
This is an opportunity to build and enhance the Faction Alliance and Channel partner community through managing and monitoring our Deal Desk. You must be comfortable developing and managing processes to build, deploy, and run a deal desk as well as a partner portal. You must have an understanding of the partner business model, and how to support deal registration.
● Enabling a Channel of productive Faction Alliance and Channel Partners, resellers, MSPs and agents.
● Creating and managing a deal desk to act as a clearing house for contracts, price quotes and orders for Alliance and Channel partners.
● Working with multiple internal and external departments to assist in processing contract orders and documentation
● Coordinates activities throughout Sales Cycle and Ordering Process
● Establishing, defining and implementing the Faction Partner portal to support deal registration and deliver access to Faction product training materials
● Managing the Faction Partner sales enablement portal for product training and deal registration
● Proactively communicating accurate forecast with Sales Management
● Functioning within a fast-paced start-up environment, requiring frequent change
● Requires an investment in time and energy around improving communications with partners
● Activities are highly visible and paramount to customer satisfaction
● Three plus years in a Sales Operations/Support position
● $$ Motivated with a Desire to Win
● Must responsibly and ethically represent Faction
● Experience with Enterprise-Caliber CRM (Salesforce.com)
● Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
● Bachelor’s Degree
● MBA from an accredited university
● Possess an understanding of Cloud, IaaS and Virtualization
● Specific sales and technology skills related to NetApp, VMware, EMC, Dell, AWS and other public cloud providers
● VMware VSP certification