Faction, Inc. is a leader in cloud infrastructure at scale. We are a venture-backed, rapidly-growing provider of private, hybrid-, and multi-cloud infrastructure. We design and deploy compute, storage, networking, and services for clients who need infrastructure at significant scale, driving those economies of scale to benefit our service provider and enterprise clients. We consult with our clients on a variety of cloud migration and transformation efforts, and assist them in making the most of cloud infrastructure with a variety of managed services.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for articulating the organization’s unique products and capabilities that deliver value to our customers and partners. This role would be responsible for owning the entire portfolio of products at Faction Inc.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter. The ideal candidate will have a technical knowledge of virtualization (VMware), public cloud (AWS, Azure) and storage technologies like SAN and NFS.
The role requires working closely with technical and non-technical resources to articulate complex technology into business value in a highly competitive landscape
· Creates messaging and positioning documents that will be used to develop external messages focused on key segments, buyers, personas and use cases.
· Generates external product messaging and positioning.
· Owns internal and external launch of new products, including sales and partner enablement.
· Ownership of the go-to-market strategy and associated deliverables.
· Drive thought-leadership through various avenues including content for blogs, presenting in webinars, and speaking at industry or community events.
· Experience in product marketing, product planning and strategic planning at high-tech companies.
· Experience bringing high-tech products to market on a global scale.
· Thorough knowledge and experience throughout the product lifecycle.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Experience communicating at all levels of the organization.
· Able to operate cross functionally by coordinating and influencing resources across the company.
· Operates well in an environment of rapid change and is comfortable operating with autonomy.
· Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or marketing.
· MBA a plus.
· Typically requires a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in a product marketing, product management or related role.
· Exercises independent judgment.
· Ability to make decisions that financially affect to the company in a positive way.