FraudScope - the rapidly growing company that is tackling the problem of healthcare, fraud, waste and abuse - is looking for a full-time Front-end Developer in Atlanta, GA.
We have a Laravel-based web application with a VueJs 2 + Bootstrap 3 front-end. We are migrating to Bootstrap 4 and then to Boostrap-vue. The product is growing quickly, so new features need to be constantly improved or added, including visualizing data on tables and charts. For most features, there is no input from designers, so the front-end developer needs to be extremely comfortable styling and working efficiently with SASS. Front-end testing is done using Laravel-Dusk and the developer will have to work together with the QA engineer to implement the tests and fix potential bugs. Also, the amount of data processed is extensive, so implementation of efficient algorithms is very important.
Required technical skills:
Beneficial technical skills:
- Relational databases
- REST API
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Position in Atlanta, GA (no remote)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the industry is preferable
- Experience testing front-end web applications is preferred