As a Client Engagement Specialist, this role is responsible for high-value client interactions and engagement. This role serves as both the primary point and escalated point of contact for these strategic customers to resolve issues and provide additional value and adoption to the overall contracted products and services. This role also focuses on continuous improvement to customer operations and delivery activities. This position is accountable to drive initiatives and engage clients in areas of strategic account importance.
- Develop customer training material across products and provide onsite and regular ongoing training to clients.
- Design, develop, and maintain job aides: FAQs, reference sheets, manuals, etc.
- Develop customer relationships and support account management activities
- Provide healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse subject matter expertise to internal business units and directly with customers as needed
- Provide end-user application support and Customer Service support as needed
- Specify, develop, and deliver logically structured presentations to inform client executives on status of overall engagement objectives
- Prior experience in similar role required
- Prior experience in healthcare fraud investigations required
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and client teams
- Ability to prioritize workflow and manage allocated tasks independently.
- Superior problem-solving experience in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer engagement skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management, customers, etc., including diction/terminology and presenting information in a concise and effective manner to clients, management, and various departments.