FraudScope - the rapidly growing company that is tackling the problem of healthcare, fraud, waste and abuse - is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance (QA) engineer in Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality, including performance testing. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, and debugging. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance for web applications.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience working on AWS.
- Familiar with the DevOps model.
- Intermediate level of PHP.
We currently do not provide employment sponsorship.