FraudScope - the rapidly growing company that is tackling the problem of healthcare, fraud, waste and abuse - is looking for a full-time Data Engineer to work in their office located at Midtown Atlanta.
We are seeking a talented data engineer with experience in data analytics, building large reservoirs of data, and performing efficient queries. We have built a web-based application that is supported by a large dataset of healthcare data, on which we must frequently perform large queries very efficiently and return results in real time to the user. The role of the data engineer is to bridge the data scientist with the developers and the ingestion of data. Specifically, one of the major tasks is to build and execute new data pipelines on the cloud (AWS).
Required technical skills:
- Relational database (PostgreSQL) - Cloud experience (AWS)
- Apache Spark
Beneficial technical skills:
- AWS Glue, RDS, S3, Aurora
- Proven experience processing billions of records
- Experience with healthcare data
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field - At least 2 years of experience in the software industry
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Position in Midtown - Atlanta, GA (no remote)