FraudScope - the rapidly growing company that is tackling the problem of healthcare, fraud, waste and abuse - is looking for a full-time DevOps Engineer to work in their office located at Midtown Atlanta.
- Design and implement the tools required to automate, deploy, manage and monitor AWS based applications and environments.
- Lead infrastructure architecture and deployment for Dev, QA and Production environments, select and implement tools for monitoring IT Operations, and partner with developers in CI/CD activities.
- Work closely with security engineers, developers, and data scientists to provide the right environments and workflows.
- Automation infrastructure is already in place, but continuous growth is expected, so they will take over the existing tools and workflow.
- Research and identify tools, technologies and cloud provider (AWS) enhancements that can be used to enhance business operations.
- Work outside of business hours may be required (requirement to be on call for system down/critical issues support).
- Thorough understanding of software arquitectures, particularly web applications and relational databases.
- High level of personal organization and attention to detail is essential, particularly due to the nature of the regulated industry.
- Computer Science (CS) Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience using Python, shell scripting, AWS, Ubuntu, and git.
- AWS Certification is a plus.