Role: Data Engineer (Mid to Senior Level)
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
CODOXO IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR ACCOMMODATE ANY CANDIDATES THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING SPONSORED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo’s patented artificial intelligence technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to control costs. Codoxo now has six AI-powered applications that help every department across health insurance payers proactively bring down costs and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse – so more dollars to toward patient care.
We have built a SaaS application that is supported by large volumes of healthcare data, on which we must frequently perform large queries very efficiently and return results in real-time to the user.
We are seeking a mid to senior level Data Engineer with experience in the following areas.
· Ingestion of large volumes of data
· Performing Data Validations/Cleansing
· Data integration/loading into target Data Objects.
· Building large reservoirs of data
· Performing efficient queries using SQL
NOTE: Claims loading experience in healthcare space is desired, but not required.
Required technical skills:
- Experience using Relational databases (PostgreSQL is preferred)
- Good experience in SQL scripting, including analytical queries
- Good experience in Python programming
- Good experience in UNIX Shell Scripting
Beneficial technical skills:
- PL/SQL or PL/pgSQL
- AWS Glue, S3, Aurora, Data Lake, Sagemaker
- Proven experience processing billions of records
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in the software industry
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Experience processing medical claims or related health care data
Benefits for You
· Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with 100% employee premium coverage
· Unlimited PTO
· Annual Professional Development stipend
· Annual home office stipend
· 401K Match