PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
This role REQUIRES Data Claims Ingestion/Digestion experience. This is non-negotiable
CODOXO IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR ACCOMMODATE ANY CANDIDATES THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING SPONSORED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo is a private, venture-backed fast‐paced, high‐growth healthcare IT company focused on solving fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) problems within the healthcare system. Codoxo’s patented AI technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to proactively control costs – so more dollars to toward patient care. Codoxo has raised over $30M in venture capital funding and has already helped identify over $500M in savings for our customers.
We are seeking a talented Data Engineer with experience in Medical/Pharmacy claims domain, data analytics, building large reservoirs of data, and performing efficient queries. We have built a web-based application that is supported by a large dataset of healthcare data, on which we must frequently perform large queries very efficiently and return results in real-time to the user. The role of the data engineer is to stage, validate, cleanse and transform the data so that it can be used by the Data Scientists and the Webapp team. Specifically, one of the major tasks is to build and execute new data pipelines on the cloud (AWS).
Required technical skills:
- Relational database (PostgreSQL) programming
- Expert knowledge in SQL, PL/pgSQL
- Cloud experience (AWS)
- Expert knowledge in Python
- Experience in UNIX Shell scripting
Beneficial technical skills:
- AWS Glue, RDS, S3, Data Lake
- Proven experience processing billions of records
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience processing medical claims or related health care data
- At least 2 years of experience in the software industry
- Authorization to work in the USA
Benefits for You
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance with 100% employee premium coverage, 50% dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- Hardware stipend for any home office work
- Professional Development stipend
- 401K Match
- Equity Program