PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING: THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN ATLANTA, GA AND THE CHOSEN CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL TO ATLANTA. IN ADDITION, CODOXO IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR ACCOMMODATE ANY CANDIDATES THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING SPONSORED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo’s patented artificial intelligence technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to control costs. Codoxo now has six AI-powered applications that help every department across health insurance payers proactively bring down costs and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse – so more dollars to toward patient care.
We are looking for a Software Developer to work with our Data Science team to build and maintain data science pipelines, and automated tests to ensure product, algorithm, and data quality including performance testing. The Software Developer responsibilities include designing, implementing, and maintaining data science pipelines including automated testing and quality control. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost effective.
· Strong experience in Python and Spark (preferably PySpark) and writing production-quality code for data science pipelines
· Strong experience working on the AWS platform
· Solid knowledge of SQL and database
· Experience with designing automated testing frameworks using common software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Working knowledge of machine learning concepts (e.g., classification, regression, clustering, time series analysis, etc.) and visualization tools and frameworks
· Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
· Experience working in an Agile development process
· Experience with performance and security testing a plus
· BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics, or related subject
· Familiar with DevOps model
· Familiarity with optimization and/or machine learning techniques is a plus
· Memory and time profiling experience of code is a plus
· Strong background in statistics is preferred
· Familiarity with Linux OS environment is preferred
· Good understanding for Healthcare claim data will be a plus